The impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to affect every aspect of business and society.
Like you, we are making the safety and well-being of our employees, customers and everyone we work with our highest priority. At the same time, we are striving to meet the needs of our customers. Balancing these two priorities is a challenge and an ongoing process.
As of March 24
- Our fabrication shop and office in Sioux Falls are open and operating. Business is also operating in the Colorado Springs location.
- We are following the CDC recommended social distancing, washing hands, disinfecting surfaces, and when applicable wearing protective masks, gloves and booties.
- We are continuing with installations. We will schedule them after determining that the installation site is virus free and safe for our customers and our employees.
- Sales representatives are on duty working to assist by phone, email or text. We request that customers call ahead to arrange appointments for slab viewing.
- Customer service is available by phone and email. Please see our website.
- Our website www.graniteaccents.com is a good way to access pictures of full slab views linked and posted by our suppliers. We are also on Houzz and Facebook.
As we go through these uncertain times, we are guided by our commitment to our employees and our customers to provide the very best quality and service. Our effort to communicate is a very important part of our process. We will provide timely fabrication and an installation date, which we will adhere to, unless there are unforeseen circumstances. Staying healthy is of utmost importance.
2821 W. 6th St.
PO Box 91111
Sioux Falls, SD 57109